Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Portcast pte. ltd., Level 6, 1 Kallang Junction, Singapore, 339263.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Singapore
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Portcast.io, accessible from https://staging.portcast.io/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone Number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Information You Input to Utilise the Service
In the course of using the Service, we collect the following data:
- When you subscribe to our e-mail alerts, we collect your name and e-mail address.
- When you download an e-book, checklist or other content from either our Site or another social media platform, we will collect your name, contact number and e-mail address as well as any other content included in form, in order to send you materials relating to such content.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mai, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information being asked for in the survey form.
- If you apply for a demo, in the demo form we will collect information mentioned in the demo form.
- If you apply for a job, we collect personal information as well as your resume which includes the information related to you as well as other contacts/references mentioned by you.
However, we do not collect/process the following types of data in the course of using the Service:
Sensitive data like data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or political beliefs, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health and persons’ sexual life and/or sexual orientation, Legal data, Data on or about children.
Automatic Information We collect when You use the Service.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
Use of Data
We collect and use personal data to ensure we provide you with informative and timely sales and marketing material.
When you subscribe to our e-mail alerts or the newsletter, you automatically become a part of our mailing list through which we familiarise you with the latest addition to our products lines, offers, promotions to your e-mail id.
When you download an e-book, checklist or other content from either our Site or another social media platform, the download is part of a series of information and it is in our legitimate interest to provide you with additional emails and marketing materials pertaining to the downloaded materials so that you have the most accurate and up to date information. If you choose not to continue to receive such information, we make it very easy for you to opt-out of these emails, please refer to the data subject rights below.
If you register for one of our webinars, we may share your personal data with the co-presenter(s) of the webinar as stated in the registration form of the webinar.
When you request for a demo, we may personalise your experience for the demo. We do collect certain information written in the form which we may use to contact you over phone, email or other appropriate mediums and to send you regular updates and also to send feedback forms to you to understand your experience on your e-mail ID.
When you submit your application for a job on our website, we may collect certain information written in the form which we may use to contact you over phone, email or other appropriate mediums and to contact references/past employers’ mentioned in the resume.
Third Party Sharing
This Website may share your information with the parties for the purposes described below:
To improve the Website and for marketing purpose, Portcast utilizes third-party vendors who provide services or functions on Portcast’s behalf, business analytics, customer service, marketing, or distribution of surveys, and fraud prevention.
We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on Portcast’s behalf as necessary to operate features of the Website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. When Portcast engages third-party vendors for such purposes, such third-party vendors only have access to and may collect information as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. They are also required to follow the same data security practices which Portcast adhere to.
To facilitate and analyse referrals from referring websites. If you were referred to the Website from another site (for example, through a link you clicked on another site that directed you to the Website), Portcast may share some information about you with the referring website. Portcast has not placed limitations on the referring websites use of your Personal Information and We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you Portcast’s Website.
To aggregate anonymized/de-identified information, which We may share with clients, prospective clients, partners or the press in order to demonstrate usage of the Website, spot industry and advertising trends, and to generate publicity for Our services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will be anonymized to an extent where the information will not contain personal information.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Data Subject Rights – Your Choice
Right to be informed
You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. If we receive such a request, we will provide you with information like- our purpose for processing your personal data, retention periods for that personal data, and with whom it will be shared with.
Right to rectification
You have the right to have inaccurate personal data be rectified, or completed if it is incomplete. Such requests can either be made verbally or in writing. However, this right is not absolute and we can refuse a request in certain circumstances.
Right to erasure
You have the right to get your personal data erased and we understand when such right applies.
Right to restricted processing
You have the right to request the restriction or suppression of processing of your personal data. Though, this is not an absolute right and is applicable only in certain circumstances. Whenever we receive such a request, we may restrict processing depending upon the circumstance however, we can store your personal data.
Right to data portability
You have the right to get your personal data to move, copy or transfer from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without affecting its usability. It is our responsibility to transfer your personal data structured, commonly used and machine readable formats.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. It depends upon our purpose of processing as well as the lawful basis of processing. Such right can also be invoked in cases where your personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing or for carrying out a task in public interest or in the exercise of lawful authority vested in you. Such right is limited where personal data is being processed for scientific or historical research, or statistical purposes.
Right to access
If we receive a Data Subject Request from an individual whose data we have by using our website/other means or whose data we process on behalf of another party, we will inform them of such a request and work with both the third party (as the case maybe) and the individual to complete the request.
You can exercise these rights by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. After we have confirmed your relationship with us and have the proper authorizations, we will provide you with information and process the request. We ensure to respond to your requests without undue delay and within one month of the receipt of request. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity or find your personal data.
If you believe that any personal data we are holding on you is incorrect, incomplete or shouldn’t be processed, please contact us as soon as possible, at the contact information below and we will promptly take the appropriate action.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for any marketing or sales material. To do this, please send an email to email@example.com.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.